2. The best option would be to rent a car or take a taxi/van to get to and from the city. We provide great self-travel & car rental information for guests that will allow them to travel on their own with no problems. Click here for Self-Travel & Car Rental information
3. Guest are able to cycle along Signal Hill (where the holiday home is located) take evening jogs down to the Signal Hill Observatory Tower, take a 3 minute drive down to the Kinabalu Wetlands Bird Park and spot birds unique to Borneo, take 6am morning walks to the top of Jalan Asrama where you can watch an amazing sunrise overlooking Mount Kinabalu, or take a 5 minute drive down to the city and embrace what the Kota Kinabalu city has to offer. Click here to find out What's Nearby Brahminy Kite
4. Brahminy Kite Holiday Home is a 5-minute drive away from the nearest grocery store which is called Tong Hing Supermarket on Jalan Gaya. It is considered one of the best grocery stores in Kota Kinabalu and houses plenty of options for groceries.
5. Kota Kinabalu is one of the most amazing cities you will ever visit. Famous for its outdoor activities, guest will be hard-pressed to find another city with as many activities as Kota Kinabalu. We provide tour activity packages such as scuba diving, island hopping, white water rafting, mountain climbing, horse riding, cultural village tours, nature tours, river cruise, jungle safari, golfing and etc. Click here for more details
6. Yes we do! We reward our loyal customers with great promotions & deals for our holiday home such as discounted rates & FREE stays to make sure you will have an amazing holiday. Click here to check out our promotions!
8. There are plenty of activities available at Brahminy Kite for kids! Kids are able to play ping pong, cycle around Signal Hill, play board games, watch TV, use the free internet facilities and etcetera. A cot and high chair are available for babies and young children upon request. Please communicate your needs at time of booking. We are also currently looking at building a small playground with a swing for children as well as a Tree House for kids to play in.
9. Yes, pets are allowed. However, Brahminy Kite Holiday Home is an open-concept home therefore it is advisable to look after your pets carefully as they may wander off along Signal Hill. We also own a tiny dog which is left to run around free but if requested, we can tie our dog so as to not cause trouble with other pets
11. We are listed on Google Maps. All you have to do is search for Brahminy Kite Holiday Home on Google or through your GPS or Smartphone. Also, you can view our map & directions in our Locations section. Click here for directions!
13. Brahminy Kite Holiday Home is a 5-minute drive to the Kota Kinabalu Jetty where tourist can head to the famous islands on Tunku Abdul Rahman Park (Sapi, Mamutik and Manukan island). We are also a 15-minute drive to Tanjung Aru Beach
14. Malaysia follows the British voltage standard of 220Volts, 50 hertz. In Malaysia, the outlets commonly accept 1 type of plug, the one having two parallel flat pins with ground pin. If your device's plug has a different shape, then you would require a plug adapter.
15. Yes. Daily breakfast is provided but other than that food is not included in the rental. You will find a fully equipped kitchen and a barbeque pit in the holiday home where guest are able to cook as they please
16. Brahminy Kite Holiday Home provides Malaysian-styled breakfast every morning with bread, coffee, and the famous Sabah tea, housekeeping service, Free internet & Cable TV, along with assistance from our holiday home manager to help the guest on any matters.
17. Brahminy Kite Holiday Home houses 5 bedrooms that are decorated with art done by local Sabahan artists. These art can be purchased by the guest on request. The holiday home is able to accomodate 12 people at maximum. We do provide extra beds but at a cost.
Key in your arrival date and number of nights you'd like to reserve. Bookings can be made instantly